JAI HANUMAN PUJA
JAI HANUMAN PUJA
Lord Hanuman is a well-known Hindu deity and one of Lord Shiva’s avatars. In Vedic Astrology, Lord Hanuman is associated with the planet Mars, the god of vitality and valour in one’s life. People are affected by Mars’ energy and force. Lord Hanuman became a follower of Lord Rama as well. Sankat Mochan, which means “helper in life’s difficulties,” is another name for him. It makes one courageous and mentally as well as physically strong. We do Bajrangbali Puja to appease Lord Hanuman.
Our Lord Pawan Putra Puja, performed according to Vedic astrology’s rites and mantras, can bring you life-changing outcomes such as success, peace, and prosperity. Shri. Venkat Rudra performs the essential Hanuman Pooja Benefits and Correct Puja Vidhi, demonstrating our dedication to providing you with professional service.
Lord Hanuman Puja’s Advantages:
1. It is more auspicious to perform Lord Anjaneyaya Puja on Hanuman Jayanti.
2. It instills in one’s life a fearless attitude, a warrior mindset, and courage.
3. Native obtains strength and is protected from evil.
4. It promotes physical and mental growth.
5. During transit, the impact of any unfavorable planetary alignment is diminished.
6. Any malefic planetary alignments that cause stress and dread in the birth chart are decreased.
7. Kesarinandan Puja provides strength to someone suffering from Shani Sade Sati.
8. Any negative Saturn energy in the birth chart is neutralized.
9. It aids in the channeling of one’s positive energy.
10. Lord Maruti puja helps people develop courage and determination.
11. If performed correctly, Hanumanta puja offers good luck and riches.
12. It helps you get out of debt and improves your financial situation.